Sunday, November 30, 2008

Reasons I am glad to be home

There are alot of reasons I am glad to be home. I think it was kind of appropriate that we got home at Thanksgiving, we have alot to be thankful for.

One thing would be that we were not in India when the attacks happened. The hotel that was attacked is in the same chain as the hotel that we stayed at in Agra. Mumbai is a much larger and more dangerous place than Agra, but Agra is home the the Taj Mahal which, in my opinion, would be an obvious place for terrorist to want to strike.

I went to Raleigh for Thanksgiving after coming home for a day to unpack, wash clothes, repack, sleep a little, and go! Here I am with Sheri, Twister, and two of Joe's children, Jake and Lilly! More reasons to be glad to be home, family and dogs! Not to mention an amazing American Thanksgiving feast!


I was also glad to get home just in time to watch a last pirate victory, of the regular season that is!

And now, I am going to sleep in MY bed!!!

No comments: